At New Image Landscape and Pools LLC, customer satisfaction is our first priority. We seek to set the proper expectations and honor all of our commitments. From initial designs to the final product, we truly hope that every step is a rewarding experience for all who is in any business with New Image, the most dedicated AZ landscaping company in your area. As top-tier landscapers in Phoenix AZ we are so confident in our work, every job includes a comprehensive warranty. Please contact us with any questions or concerns that may come to fruition. We will promptly set up an appointment with you and one of our employees will gladly answer all your questions.
Points to remember:
New Image Landscape and Pools LLC provides the following AZ Landscaping warranties:
- 2 years on any hardscape items.
- 1 year on sprinklers, irrigation and drip systems.
- 180 days on plants and trees.
New Image Landscape and Pools LLC does plant and tree warranty at 180 days after install. Warranty is a one-time only service.
- Standard Lighting Systems has a factory warranty of 1 years on all fixtures, and a 1 year warranty on all transformers.
- Focus lighting has a factory warranty of 10 years on all fixtures, and a lifetime warranty on all transformers.
- There are no warranties on annuals or ocotillos.
- Contractor shall not be liable for loss of plants, trees or sod due to damage caused by frost, wind, animals, storms or vandalism.
- Plants will be replaced at 120 days upon the request of the Buyer.
- The warranty on plant materials applies only to plants that are on an automatic irrigation system installed by New Image Landscape and Pools LLC.
- Warranty is void if New Image Landscape and Pools LLC determines that the Buyer has not properly used or maintained the plants or irrigation system. Buyer’s plants and sod will be set up on an automatic irrigation system with the correct watering times needed. The Buyer is responsible to follow the recommended watering progression and must do so to properly maintain the plants. If the buyer doesn’t maintain the necessary schedule changes within the warranty period, the plant warranty will be voided.
- At New Image Landscape and Pools LLC we provide a lifetime warranty on the shell of the pool only.
- Synthetic turf has an 8 year warranty through the manufacturer. We also provide an official certificate supporting lead free products.
New Image Landscape and Pools LLC Expanded Pool Warranties
LIFETIME STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
New Image Landscape and Pools LLC warrants to the original buyer that the pool shell will remain structurally sound for as long as you own your pool. Structurally sound is defined as maintaining the structural integrity of the concrete pool shell so as to withstand all the loads or stresses without causing water loss. If the shell is found not to be holding water, New Image Landscape and Pools LLC will, at no cost to the Buyer, perform repairs as necessary to restore its water holding ability. New Image Landscape and Pools LLC does not warrant against damage to the pool shell caused by failure to maintain water levels, acts of Nature, or pre-existing soil compaction by others. Steel rebar rust bleed through is specifically included as part of this lifetime warranty.
10 YEAR ON ALL PEBBLE AGGREGATE INSTALLATIONS
PEBBLE, PEBBLE SHEEN, PEBBLE PLUS AND TILE INTERIOR WARRANTY
Pebble, pebble sheen, and pebble plus, when installed underwater, is warranted to the original Buyer for a ten year period as long as you own the pool. The repair labor on pebble, pebble sheen and pebble plus, when installed underwater, is warranted to the original buyer for ten years from the original pool start-up date. Tile installed underwater is warranted to the original buyer for two years from the original pool start up. Pebble, pebble sheen, pebble plus, and tile material and repair labor, when installed above the waterline, is warranted to the original buyer for two years from date of the original pool start-up.
TWO YEAR UNDERGROUND PLUMBING, GAS, AND ELECTRIC WARRANTY
All underground installation material is warranted to the original Buyer for as long as you own your pool. The repair labor on plumbing, gas, and electric is warranted to the original Buyer for a period of two years from the original pool startup date.
TWO YEAR PAVER DECK WARRANTY
All paver coping, cap, and deck installation material is warranted to the original Buyer for as long as you own your pool. The repair labor on these installations is warranted to the original Buyer for two years from the original pool startup date.
TWO YEAR MASONRY WARRANTY
All masonry installations material attached or adjacent to the swimming pool is warranted to the original Buyer for as long as you own your pool. The repair labor on all masonry installations attached or adjacent to the swimming pool is warranted to the original Buyer for two years from the original pool startup date.
3 YEAR EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
All pool equipment installed by New Image Landscape and Pools LLC including heaters, pumps, and filters are covered by a three-year warranty on all parts and labor from the date of original pool start-up. This warranty is limited to the use of Pentair Equipment and requires that three main components of the equipment to be Pentair for this warranty to be applicable.
99.5% EFFICIENCY CLEANING GUARANTEE WITH LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ON OUR INFLOOR CLEANING SYSTEMS.
New Image Landscape and Pools LLC installs Paramount infloor cleaning systems with their unmatched money back guarantee on the 99.5% efficiency of the system. It is simple, if the system doesn’t clean your pool at a 99.5% efficiency rate then you get your complete purchase price refunded to you. Paramount also offers a limited lifetime warranty on all the heads as well as other warranty specifics found within the certificate warranty. The repair labor on these installations is warranted to the original Buyer as specified within the Paramount certificate from the original pool start-up date.
It is the Buyer’s responsibility to maintain his or her swimming pool, including suitable pool water chemical balances. New Image Landscape and Pools LLC will not be held responsible for damage caused by improper chemical maintenance or homeowner neglect. New Image Landscape and Pools LLC does not warrant any work or materials provided by Buyer or Buyer’s agents and shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting there from. New Image Landscape and Pools LLC will not be held responsible for discoloration of decks and masonry due to sun or water discoloration or by water damage. Any item not mentioned in the above lifetime warranties will carry a three year AZ landscaping warranty on all material and labor from the original pool start-up date. It is the buyers responsibility to keep all landscape irrigation two feet away from all deck and structures and to maintain proper yard drainage and to avoid underground digging where utilities and plumbing are installed. Beware of unlicensed contractors! Do not trust your pool construction to any landscape companies in Phoenix AZ that are either not licensed by the Arizona Registrar of Contractors or which have unresolved complaints on file with the Registrar of Contractors. We highly encourage you to check the status of contractor licenses online at http://www.azroc.gov/ or 602-5421525